InSaNe Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild InSaNe

Latest topics

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 pm by Guest

» i wanna use this forum too!! hehe
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm by Goblin

» I wanna join the guild!
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 am by Guest

» Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm by Guest

» Hi Can i join
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 pm by Guest

» Application
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm by Guest

» i wish to join in your guild
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm by Guest

» 14 HM Pagan
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 pm by Guest

» i whant to join in your guild
Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am by Guest

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa

xEVILENE

Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa Empty Not Certifiable........yet. Mwahaaaahaaaaa

Post  xEVILENE Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey ya'll!

Evilene here wanting to join the insanity.

1) Why Would you Like to Join InSaNe?

I've seen several InSaNe members all who hold high stats and knows the game quite well.

2) Did someone invite/recommend you?

Yes. I asked in Trade if there was a guild strictly for PvP. Unfortunately, I can't remember the member's name, but he/she gave me all the info on how to join.

3) Are you in another guild, were you previously in one before you applied to InSane (which one) ?

No. This is my first guild on this server. My guild on Etain is not here and I doubt I'd join it if it was.

3) How long you Play Shaiya ?

Approximately 11 months

4) What are your toons? Give all classes/lvl/name --> grinding/farming/pvping Razz Razz

*EVILENE ~ HM Lvl 30 PvP WARRIOR ~ Some enchanting has been done to her, but must do much more to survive the lightie competition. She has the potential to be feared by all whom walk on the light side which is why I'm farming everyday for enchantment items.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm